Friday, September 3, 2010

Zucchini and Corn Mashed Potato Cakes

Pin It

One thing that I really love about VB is that he appreciates my cooking, even the clunkers that I send to the table sometimes (those get quietly eaten without making it on the blog). He always says everything tastes GREAT when I ask, but I know there are some better than others. I can tell that VB truly, genuinely enjoyed this dish, not just merely acting appropriately appreciative of my efforts. But really, how can I go wrong with mashed potatoes with melty Moneterey Jack cheese, sweet corn and shredded zucchini lightly pan fried with salsa on top? It's unpossible, I tellz you!

I need to tweak this a bit, so no recipe for now. Next time, I may add some flour and liquid so that the patties hold their shape better during the pan-frying process. Maybe some sour cream and avocado on top? Mmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment