Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's been so long...

Pin It since I posted. I have a couple of good excuses, so hear me out. First, we moved (again), this time, to our very own townhouse! It's truly exciting to be a home owner after many many years of renting crappy apartments. As with any move, there's always a period when nothing is where you expect it to be. Even though the kitchen is up and running (I made pea and mint soup with bitter melon, jicama and strawberry salad for dinner yesterday), I can't find my cameras anywhere! So it will be a little bit longer before you'll see a post with pictures.

The stress of house buying and moving probably got to me, but I got really sick for over a week. To spare the world of many disgusting details, let's just say that it involved a lot of wheezing, coughing, sneezing and mucus. I spend 3-4 days in bed, not able to do much besides changing the TV channel. So the place is still in the state of disarray and things are still in boxes. But we're slowly getting there, one box at a time.

So for now, no food pictures. But they are coming, as soon as I find that box with my cameras in it. Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment